Friday, November 28, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies


New Life Home.


This kid's name is Koros...for some reason he LOVES anybody with white skin! As soon as he
sees me he'll get to me as fast as he can and demand to be picked up...and he will CRY and cry if I don't pick him up right away!!! It's so funny!!

One of the toddlers...(I can't remember his name...!!)


Benson...probably one of the brattiest kids I have ever met, but oh so cute!

Casey...this was the first baby I got to hold and feed at New Life Home...she's so sweet!!


And this...this is Bernard. He has already become my sweetheart..

Crispin. He's getting adopted really soon...so exciting!!!




One of my new friends, Evelyn, holding baby Joe.

The Day room ...through the glass windows/doors you can see where we take the babies outside every day to get some fresh air and sunshine.

5 comments:

Dale & Beverly Driedger said...

What beutiful Babies! Do you work here everyday Andrea? Man it breaks my heart that these little ones dont' have families! How many children are at new life? Thank you for all of your updates! I check it everyday to see if you have had any new adventures! I will pray for you, I think we all go through times were we need to figure out what are purpose is! However, God is always faithful, and and always brings us through those times with victory!! Love ya girl!

God Bless,
Bev

Loramie said...

Oh, how cute! I want to come out there and help...and bring some babies home...man, I wish I was Kenyan! haha...I'm glad you found a place that can use some of your love for children! Take care...

Anonymous said...

I so want to adopt the one in the red and white striped shirt! He's my favourite!

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry - the last post was from me! (I keep forgetting my username and password, so I have to make a new one each time, so this is just quicker!)
Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics Andrea! I'm sitting here crying because it reminds me of all the kids in Haiti,and reminds me how blessed we are to have Kashtyn. There's something so special about orphans and serving these little ones who are so dear to God's heart