Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finally!

So you may notice some changes to this blog...I have been trying unsuccessfully to make these changes for a long time with much frustration...So today I came to the TAM shop with Trevor and the internet is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G here!! :o)

Since the internet connection is so fast I also decided to put up a few more pictures of our lives here...so enjoy!!


Trevor with Benedicto, Steven and Mark at the TAM shop.

Mark

Benedicto

Trevor and Steven

A typical lunch at the school in Mitumba slum. It is only by God's grace and the concern of His people that they can provide this kind of nutritious food to the kids!!

One of "our" girls, Rose, getting her hair done in the corridors of the slum.

The girls who live in the Home, proudly displaying their teddy bears!


Piles and piles of garbage litter the slum and surrounding area...and the ever-present goats picking through it. Usually you can also find kids looking through the trash and playing on the piles.

Trevor with one of the youth, Evans. After the Bible Study was over Evans had some more questions for Trevor so they spent some time talking and reading the Bible together.

Some of the girls in my youth Bible study.

Amo (a boy I wrote about in a previous post)

Hanging out at Java House with our brother-in-law Joe when he came to Kenya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Benedicto! Well, actually I love all the pictures! But I can hear Benedicto laughing! Such a funny laugh...
Hey, have a Happy Easter at his place! Can't wait to hear the details on that!
Leona